Well, 2020 is coming to an end and boy, we didn’t see that coming. Well we did. So, changes had to be made…
- HackWimbledon has evolved into Makeroni which now is weekly online (Zoom) and every day (Discord).
- I’ve been making various things there. Lots of fun with 433Mhz doorbells and an M5 Atom to create a doorbell listener which flashes and triggers a push notification through the PushSafer service.
- More 3D Printing but still no designing yet (That’s a 2021 resolution right there).
- Reached peak retro and now have machines which are modern recreations of a retro feel… Wish someone would make a modern monitor which could display the low sync rates of the Amiga 1200… I have no space for a CRT.
- Will be getting into game coding on the Arduboy - All prepped up now with the Arduboy FX mod chip now installed in my Arduboy (oooh tricky process, flexible PCB and hole matching - hint, make sure you are pushing the PCB down when soldering)
- Spending more time with Swift and again, hopefully, I’ll have the iOS/Mac end of an app or two coming up in the new year.
So, sod you 2020, especially as you got an extension to run till June.
Oh, and I am going to try and post weekly at some level here, just so I don’t just Tweet and work blog.
And if you want something to make for Christmas/next Christmas - dash an order in for Lucky Resistor’s gorgeous Snowflakes. I have two chains up in the window and their lovely…. and when I find the other two strips in the loft, boom, a blizzard of LEDs.