Oh yes 2020... well that scuppered some plans and...
Well, 2020 is coming to an end and boy, we didn't see that coming. Well we did. So, changes had to be made...
- HackWimbledon has evolved into Makeroni which now is weekly online (Zoom) and every day (Discord).
- I've been making various things there. Lots of fun with 433Mhz doorbells and an M5 Atom to create a doorbell listener which flashes and triggers a push notification through the PushSafer service.
- More 3D Printing but still no designing yet (That's a 2021 resolution right there).
- Reached peak retro and now have machines which are modern recreations of a retro feel... Wish someone would make a modern monitor which could display the low sync rates of the Amiga 1200... I have no space for a CRT.
- Will be getting into game coding on the Arduboy - All prepped up now with the Arduboy FX mod chip now installed in my Arduboy (oooh tricky process, flexible PCB and hole matching - hint, make sure you are pushing the PCB down when soldering)
- Spending more time with Swift and again, hopefully, I'll have the iOS/Mac end of an app or two coming up in the new year.
So, sod you 2020, especially as you got an extension to run till June.
Oh, and I am going to try and post weekly at some level here, just so I don't just Tweet and work blog.
And if you want something to make for Christmas/next Christmas - dash an order in for Lucky Resistor's gorgeous Snowflakes. I have two chains up in the window and their lovely.... and when I find the other two strips in the loft, boom, a blizzard of LEDs.